Multi-skilled Engineer (elec bias)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
My Client one of the Largest FM Service providers is seeking a Multi-skilled Electrical Bias Engineer to join their Team,This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Maintenance Engineer looking to take their career path to the next level.
Reporting Directly into the Building Services Manager you will be an integral part of the Team
* Pre planned and Reactive requirements. Fire Alarm, Testing, Sprinkler Testing, AHU's FCU's Plumbing, Electrical Install
* To identify and diagnose faults and to carry out repairs, adjustments and other maintenance works as appropriate.
* To carry out the required routine servicing, repair or adjustment of plant or machinery in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule as tasked by the Building Control Co-Ordinator
* To undertake other skilled tasks in which competence has been demonstrated.
* To monitor plant as tasked and to record data using the supplied documentation.
* To achieve the highest possible standard of plant and equipment efficiency by ensuring that each task is carried out in accordance with the set requirements and instructions.
* Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regards to maintenance activities
* Comply with Health & Safety systems and responsibilities
* Daily communication with clients and tenants
please contact Natalie Carr for more information
3 month rolling contract to start on the 29th of july
£34.2k - £35.4k Annual
£19.5 - £19.5 Hourly
£36k - £36k Annual