Service Level Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Are you a ServiceNow and Service management specialist looking for a new exciting challenge and opportunity? Come and join Microlise in this newly created opportunity of Service Level Manager, where you will lead and develop the newly implemented ServiceNow system and be a Service Manager for a number of our customers, ensuring world-class customer satisfaction is a key priority.
What do we do? A software house and telematics company based in Nottingham, Microlise’s mission is to empower our customers to reduce their costs and environmental impact by maximising the efficiency of their transportation operations. We achieve this with our great employees who continue to develop and deploy innovative, industry-leading technology solutions and services that enable our customers to optimise fleet utilisation and driver performance, to reduce costs and to improve service delivery.
The key responsibilities for the role include administrating and developing ServiceNow in line with the business needs, accountable for the definition, management, governance and improvement of the Service Level Management process. You will ensure that the Service Level Management process and working practices are effective and efficient, all stakeholders are sufficiently involved in the Service Level Management Process. Informing management of the volumes, impact and cost of SLAs, OLAs and UCs and the customers’ current and future Service requirements are identified, understood and documented in SLAs and SLRs. You will also conduct service reviews and capture and drive actions for the customer.
How will you be successful in this role?
* Deliver Service reviews on time each month
* Deliver accurate Service reviews
* Changes to ServiceNow are controlled with 100% success rate
* Changes to ServiceNow are scoped out and delivered
* Service Now is administrated
* Data accuracy maintained in ServiceNow
* Customer satisfaction scoring to remain high
* ITIL V3/V4 foundation
* ITIL Practitioner (desirable)
* ITIL Intermediate certification (Advantageous)
* Service Management experience 4 years +
* ServiceNow administration experience
* Report creation/writing
* Out the box thinker
* Continually look for improvements
* Ability to assess operational issues and turn them into system solutions
We’re expanding in France; it would be great if you are fluent in French or willing to learn if it is suitable for the role.
* We believe in our culture, values and staff successes
* We believe in developing our staff and support our employees with their professional development goals.
* 24 days holiday excluding bank holidays, increasing by 1 a year to 29 days
* Recognition of service from your 1st year and other anniversaries
* Free parking, tea, coffee and daily fruit
* Vitality Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme and subsidised eye tests and glasses
* Free Costco membership
* 20% off EE mobile and line rental
* Local discounts including Raleigh
* Great staff extras: Easter eggs, yearly BBQ, Christmas gifts and annual staff awards!
* Free tickets to the British Superbikes, come and support Microlise Cresswell racing and the team!
We’re doing great things, come and be part of our success!
* 2019 – Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation, Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 league table
* 2018 – Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, East Midlands Chamber of Commerce Business of the year and Excellence in International Trade, Top 20 in the BDO growth barometer – Nottinghamshire
* 2017 - Top 200 company in Nottingham, top 50 in the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 league table, Sunday Times top 100 Profit Track, Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year finals,
Interested in the role? Great, we look forward to your application!
Just to let you know, interviews will take place while the advert is still live, successful candidates will be invited for a final core values interview with a senior board member.
Microlise roles are not open to recruitment agencies, please do not contact us about vacancies or send speculative CV’s as they won’t be accepted
£40k - £45k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£27k - £29k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual