Mechanical Service Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Temporary 2-3 month
Rate 13p-£15ph - Negotiable/ Depending on Experience
Our client is the world’s largest range of Plate Heat Exchangers (PHEs) for a variety of applications. The PHEs are built on a module-based concept and are designed to provide maximum efficiency in transferring heat from one liquid to another, or from steam to liquid. As part of their continuing growth, my client is recruiting a Service Engineer based in Wakefield.
* The role will include working on the shop floor, building gasketed / plate heat exchanges and dealing with all aspects of service / maintenance requirements.
* A driving license is essential
* We would love it if you hold a Safety Passport from the Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECIB), however this is not essential.
* We would love it if you have a flexible approach, being able to work overtime and weekends, sometimes attending customer’s sites to carry out service work covering the whole of the UK.
* Full UK Drivers Licence (clean)
* Flexible approach and able to work overtime along with weekends and some occasional working away
* Ideally you have a Mechanical Qualification
* Competitive salary
* Fuel Card
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis. We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services. Please visit our website for our latest roles and news
£23k - £28k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual