French Speaking, Technical Support Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
We are working with a Global SaaS company who are going through an exciting period of growth and are now looking for a French Speaking Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team in Uxbridge!
Our client are market leaders within their space and have built strong partnerships with the likes of AWS and are continuing to build upon their market leading cloud platform and product.
Our client’s product is used by major organisations across the world and is part of a huge movement.
This role will see you join our client’s Technical Support team.
You will join a team of passionate techies, who love to take on complex troubleshooting, providing an awesome service to customers and knowledge sharing to improve each other’s knowledge and gain new experiences.
There is no technical ceiling on this position as you will own cases from escalation right through to working with Engineering teams to help solve issues and stop them happening again.
* Fluent French and English language skills
* You are a natural problem solver! You love to solve technical puzzles and want to take on new challenges on daily basis.
* You are a Unix or Linux geek. You have strong experience working with the Unix or Linux command line and have experience with parsing data sets.
* Exposure to working with a scripting language such as Bash or Perl, but we are open to other languages too!
* A passion for learning. This role sits within a face paced team in which new challenges re always on the horizon – which requires you to be up for learning new technologies.
* Excellent analytical skills coupled with a strong attention to detail.
* Exposure to working with technical formats such as XML, EDI or CSV would be hugely beneficial, but not essential!
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a French Speaking, Technical Support Engineer to join a growing SaaS company who are on an exciting adventure!
Interested? Why are you still reading?!