Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Skills and Attributes Required:
* Engineering background and experience in reading and understanding drawings
* essential, with a good working knowledge of System Builds, Process Piping using
* Autodesk Inventor software or similar.
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills are required.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel advantageous.
* Qualification to HND or similar in Computer Aided Design is vital.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Generation and amendments to customer drawings using Autodesk Inventor
* /AutoCAD and familiarity with Autodesk Vault
* Design of process flow diagrams, part and general arrangement drawings.
* Maintain drawing logs, spreadsheets & general administrative functions.
* Assist with supervision of construction of plant in workshops and liaison with
* project and workshop personnel.
* To comply with working practices as laid down for the Drawing Office and with
* the Company’s ISO 9001 Quality Systems.
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Salary - £35,000 Dependent on experience
37.5 hours p/w Monday – Thursday 08:15 – 16:45; Friday 08:15 – 15:30
Company Pension Scheme
5 weeks holiday per annum plus bank holidays
Interested? If the answer is yes, then why not apply today and one of our team will come back to you if you are deemed suitable.
If this post is not suitable for your skills set but you are looking for a similar role why not get in contact and we can discuss other possible opportunities.
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your date please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please contact us on (phone number removed) before applying.
Platform Resourcing Limited are acting as an employment agency and are advertising this role, and unfortunately are not always able to response to all applications although we do endeavour to supply feedback when possible