Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a cutting-edge technology start-up, with significant financial backing, looking to scale up and grow the business dramatically over the next 2-3 years. They are engaged in the design, build and install of sensing and condition monitoring technology with the capacity to transform infrastructure and build smart cities of the future.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Project Manager will be tasked with driving Product introduction and installation projects and implementing robust project management and supply chain systems across the business.
This is a truly exciting opportunity that will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to have an immediate impact and grow with it over the next few years.
The Projects Manager's duties will include:
* Manage development projects, getting the technology into large scale manufacture
* Work closely with customers to install the technology on-site
* Create and maintain a robust supply chain
* Liaise with academic and industrial partners
* Monitor and track costs and ensure projects are delivered on time and safely
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Qualified in an Engineering or Technology discipline
* Hold a recognised project management qualification
* Knowledge in R&D and Delivery based projects
* Experience of procuring equipment and setting up supply chains
* Possess excellent people and customer-relations skills
* Commercial awareness and track record of budget management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (phone number removed) for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you
£40k - £50k Annual
£380 - £400 Daily
£35k - £40k Annual
£24 - £26 Hourly
£52k - £65k Annual
£20 - £25 Hourly
£52k - £62k Annual
£48k - £53k Annual