Marketing Communications Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
To increase the reach and impact of business profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications and PR, thereby significantly contributing to the development of new business opportunities.
To achieve this you will work with the Head of Sales to develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy across a range of reactive and strategically planned activities.
• Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position to attract new business and new partners.
• Contribute to the overall development of strategies and plans and translate business strategy into a marketing plan.
• Plan the marketing and communication strategies for the specific delivery units for the most appropriate audiences.
• Plan and implement direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalisation of messages and measurability; data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation.
• Deliver a social media strategy and manage day-to-day activity across all social media platforms.
• Responsible for overall content management for website, to ensure that this is up to date and reflects the marketing strategy. This will include content and material on Company information, services, case studies and news articles, etc.
• Manage the production of all marketing materials including, marketing brochures, Company documentation, sales and marketing materials, partner branding/logos, etc.
• Manage the Company's application to industry relevant awards.
• Develop and oversee a strategic programme of activities and events for 20th anniversary.
• Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure programme milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget.
• Manage internal marketing, ensuring the regularity and consistency of all staff communication/briefings/newsletters, etc.
• Represent at external meetings, events and conferences.
• Partnering with the Sales team to acquire new business - profiling prospects, drive leads, creation and execution of campaigns, lead nurturing, measurement and evaluation.
• Work alongside the Head of Sales to manage partnership relationships. This will include the Company's marketing activities that fall under the arrangement with Charlton Athletic Football Club (sponsored games attendance, business network briefings, programme content, advertising, banners, scoreboard content).
• Leading engagement initiatives to retain, and generate additional value, from existing high value customers.
• Develop brand awareness through the production of valuable and engaging content and PR initiatives.
• Forming and developing key strategic relationships, and partner with key industry players, agencies, vendors, and sponsorship partners.
• Conduct post action analysis on all marketing events to develop plans which ensure the continual development in this area.
• Ensure the values of participation, partnership, sustainability, social responsibility, cost effectiveness, transparency and accountability are reflected in your work.
• Any other responsibilities as may reasonably be required from time to time.
• At least 3 years' experience within a marketing function, ideally within an MSP or IT support function.
• Proven ability to create focused marketing strategies with self-direction and innovation.
• Strong experience of partnering with Sales teams, generating leads and measuring conversion, and executing lead generation campaigns.
• Solid working knowledge of tools - CRM, Web editing, Mail Chimp, lead forensics, Google analytics and database management systems.
• Strong understanding of social media and the impact technology is having on communications and collaboration.
• Commercial acumen, budget management, people management, stakeholder engagement and influence.
• The ability to prioritise and complete multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience of representing an organisation at external events