Fire & Security Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client are an established & successful Fire and Security company based in Hampshire and they are looking for an Engineer to join their team.
Basic Salary of £20,000 - £25,000.
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation, service, maintenance and fault-finding on Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Alarm Systems.
• Travelling the South East area - mainly the coast around Portsmouth, Southampton and Winchester. But will be required to travel further on occasion.
• Taking part in a call-out rota.
The Ideal Person:
• Experience in a range of disciplines (intruder alarms, CCTV, access control, fire alarms) & have been responsible for delivering NSI standard services.
• Will hold an electrical qualification or equivalent.
• Will have a Full UK Driving Licence.
• The successful candidate should have a comprehensive knowledge of various manufacturers/ products some of which may include the following:
The post requires a self motivated, diligent individual who can work independently or as part of a team. This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
£28k - £30k Annual
£30k - £42k Annual
£28k - £36k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£26k - £31k Annual
£23.5k - £23.5k Annual