Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join a fast-growing team.
Completion of Administrative / Finance duties within the Finance department. These can include some or all the following:
* Processing payments to include set-up of suppliers, authorisations and coding.
* Input Purchase orders and check open Purchase orders and on hold items.
* Posting of invoices, statements, reconciliations and setting up payments.
* Efficient use of systems including: Sage, Navision, Outlook, Excel and Word (training will be provided).
* To maintain a confidential (manual and electronic) filing system to ensure that accurate up to date information is available to the Finance department.
* To prepare and despatch standardised letters and e-mails as directed to the required standards and timescales.
* To respond to basic requests for information relating to the Finance department.
* To undertake filing, photocopying, collation of information and general clerical work on behalf of the Finance department.
* To undertake standard word-processing, presentation work, spreadsheet work and database input as required.
The successful candidate must have:
* Good numerical skills and an interest in Finance
* Strong motivation and commitment to learn all aspects of the role and acquire new skills
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise accordingly
* Have excellent communication, numeracy and written skills with an eye for detail
* Be happy to work independently as well as part of a team
* Be self-motivated, positive and focused
Skills and Qualifications:
* Candidates should have C’s or above in GCSE Maths and English and ideally have A-Level standard or equivalent.
As of 25th May 2018 the Data Protection law is changing, therefore before we can help you to find employment we will need confirmation from you to allow us to hold your data (name and number) in order for us to get in contact with you if required (details of our Privacy Notice will be available on our website prior to 25th May 2018). Once we have registered your details, we will need you to agree to our Data Protection Policies as we may then require more sensitive data such as ID, bank details and employment details
£25k - £28k Annual
£21k - £25k Annual
£19k - £24k Annual
£9 - £12 Hourly
£30k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£17.5k - £18.5k Annual