Electronic Security Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client are an established & successful Fire and Security company in Manchester and they are looking for a Security Systems Engineer to join their team.
Basic Salary of £25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Door to Door Travel
Overtime paid at 1.5 x standard rate over 40 hours
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation, service, maintenance and fault-finding on Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control.
• Travelling across the UK to attend to various commercial, industrial, educational and retail clients.
• Taking part in a call-out rota.
• Staying away most weeks Monday - Friday in luxury accommodation.
The Ideal Person:
• Experience in a range of disciplines (intruder alarms, CCTV & access control) & have been responsible for delivering NSI standard services.
• Will hold an electrical qualification or equivalent.
• Will have a Full UK Driving Licence.
• The successful candidate should have a comprehensive knowledge of various manufacturers products including the following:
The post requires a self motivated, diligent individual who can work independently or as part of a team.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful