Multi-disciplined Installation Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client are an established Fire and Security Company and they are looking for an Installation Engineer to cover the North Midlands and Yorkshire areas.
Basic salary up to £30,000 DOE.
Company van or estate car, fuel card, laptop & mobile phone provided.
Working hours are 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm.
20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays + 3 days for Christmas! (31 in total)
Role & Responsibilities:
• Completing full installation of Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control Systems with an emphasis on Fire Alarms.
• Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
• Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
The Ideal Person:
• You will have at least 2 year's experience of working as an Installation Engineer within the fire and security sector.
• You will have experience installing a range of Fire Alarm panels.
• You will have a Full UK driving Licence and be happy to travel the North Midlands and Yorkshire areas.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year