Outbound Sales Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary £35,000 to £40,000 plus substantial OTE
Are you an experienced Sales Manager/Team Leader looking for a new challenge?
Are you driven by figures, KPI’s and targets?
Are you keen to lead by example and motivate your team by being involved in sales activity?
This exciting new role is to lead the outbound sales team, generating business growth across all brands. Driving the Outbound Sales Team to exceed targets and grow profit shares across all existing market channels.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the outbound team, under the direction of the Head of Commercial, as well as being proactively involved in sales activity themselves.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Build and maintain relationships in a professional manner with all customers and employees.
* Lead and manage a market focussed plan for the Outbound Sales Function. Manage activity for all outbound telesales calls ensuring that all targets are achieved and exceeded
* Manage CRM ensuring weekly targets are hit, pipelines and opportunities are up-to-date
* Conduct regular team meetings, briefings and communication
* Updating weekly and monthly KPIs and activity plans
* Make sure all Team members are aware of their role responsibilities identifying any areas of under achievement, working with direct report to improve performance
* Regularly update team members with KPI achievements identifying areas for improvement and recognising success
* Conduct regular coaching and motivation sessions
* Develop the team members through 1 to 1s, skill matrix and training, offering support to ensure good morale
* Engage in hands on sales activity, ensuring the team are supported to achieve at all times
Key Skills & Experience
* Experience of managing teams in a high energy commercial sales environment, preferably in a telephone sales (outbound) call centre environment
* Strong commercial / budget / financial skills
* Strong interpersonal communication skills
* Commitment to external and internal customer satisfaction
* Attention to detail
* Analytical abilities
* Microsoft packages –Word, Excel and Outlook
* IT Packages
This is an amazing opportunity to be involved within a business that prides itself in providing the very best products and support to both their customers and employees.
Salary & Benefits:
* Health scheme
* Death in service benefit
* Free parking
* 25 days of annual leave plus stats.
* Hours – 37.5 Monday to Friday
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual