Qualified Accounts Senior / Qualified by Experience
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
LOCATION: Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex
SALARY & BENEFITS: £17,000 - £28,000 per annum
WORKING HOURS: Full Time (part time will be considered) - Monday – Friday 8:45am – 5pm with an hour for lunch
THE ROLE: To provide accountancy support to the team, assisting the more senior staff and Directors.
Key Responsibilities for the Qualified Accounts Senior to include:-
• Accountancy: Preparing accounts for clients from sole trades to Limited companies.
• Taxation: Dealing with clients’ business and income tax computations.
• Supervising: Training and supervising junior staff.
• Client facing: Dealing with clients’ day-to-day enquiries including visiting clients
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will have excellent planning and organisational skills who is able to take initiative and work well under pressure. They will have strong communication skills, be self-confident and a good team player. Our client is looking for a flexible individual who is self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude towards the working day.
Applications are invited from ACA/ACCA qualified as well as those who have 5 years plus experience in Practice but do not have professional qualifications. Applications also welcomed from those currently studying towards ACA or ACCA who have worked in Practice for at least 2 years.
Key requirements for the Qualified Accounts Senior based in Bexhill:
• Will live within a commutable distance of Bexhill
• Intermediate IT skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Experience of working with bookkeeping packages
• Experience of using Iris (desirable but not essential)
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• Ability to apply technical knowledge to client situations
• Driving licence (desirable but not essential)
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Qualified Accounts Senior position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.