Technical Service Advisor
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Technical Service Advisor you will be first point of contact for trouble shooting Industrial machines. Working within a small team, in a fast paced environment, you'll quickly learn about our client's products - full product training will be given.
As the Technical Service Advisor you will be:
• The first point of contact for customers. This will require answering both phone calls and emails
• Identifying potential causes of faults reported and helping customers troubleshoot over the phone
• Logging jobs on the Internal service system, writing reports and creating estimates.
• Ordering parts and tracking orders and stock control
• Checking deliveries and allocating accordingly
To succeed as Technical Service Advisor you will need:
• A professional and patient approach to customer service through excellent telephone and written communication
• Technical mind set, ideally a background of service engineering or a field technician
• Attention to detail is essential.
• A good understanding of Word, Excel & Powerpoint and confidence to learn a bespoke internal computer system quickly.
• A good understanding of using internet, email and web catalogues.
• Able to work under pressure during the busier periods and handle interruptions during high level of telephone calls.
•Able to travel to site appointments
• A willingness to learn about the commercial laundry industry is essential
• A positive can do attitude.
• Salary Up to 30k pa
• Weekly hours Monday to Friday 8:30 to 17:00
• 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays),
• Free on-site parking
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.