Contract Web Developer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* The role of the Developer is to help maintain and further develop our bespoke, internal systems, which are used by internal staff to manage our clients' personal and financial information, allowing the teams to offer and process financial services.
* The role of the Developer will be to work closely with the Development & Testing team and liaise with the internal data analysts in order to maintain and expand the system. In addition, the role will work closely with the majority of departments across the Group to help improve the service offered to our internal and external clients.
* Whilst the focus will be on front-end and mid-tier, there will be the opportunity to get involved in full stack development.
Web Developer - Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* 75% backend development
* .Net C#
* Understanding of Web API
* SQL experience
* Angular 4+ (desirable but not essential)
* Proactive and able to communicate with department managers
Web Developer - Candidate Profile
* Option of WFH 1 day a week
* Flexible working hours (core hours 10-4) – 40 hour week
* Open to candidates who are looking for a 4 day a week position
* 1 week notice either side in the first 2 months, 2 weeks thereafter