IT Technician (NHS) - Immediate Start - Grays, Essex
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Do you have experience working in the NHS or Public Sector?
* Do you hold a current in date enhanced DBS? (If not, would you be willing to apply for one?)
* Are you available to work between 9am - 5pm for 12 weeks, potentially longer?
* Are you available immediately?
If so, I would love the opportunity to speak with you as my NHS client are currently seeking a Band 4 Field based IT Technician to join the NHS, based in Grays to join them ASAP.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Duration: Expected to be for 12 weeks, potentially longer
Pay: £10.50 - £12.00 Umbrella
* To record all incidents and service requests in order to provide good data for Incident and Problem Management
* Provide a 1st and 2nd line support service to internal customers (users) via telephone, email and remote sessions
* To restore normal service to the internal customer as quickly as possible, following diagnoses of the incident or service request
* To identify, record and report against non-trust items against which internal customers request service
* To implement escalation procedures as appropriate
* To offer general guidance and advice to internal customers
* Support the IT Team Leader in providing timely, accurate records for analytical reporting of the overall performance of the Service Desk
If interested, please apply now