Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Suitable candidates will have good working knowledge and experience in a plastic fabrication environment and has experience working with a variety of plastics.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Knowledge of hand tools and plastics to fabricate units following General Arrangement drawings.
* Inspecting materials and parts to ensure high standards maintained
* Reading engineering drawings to design fabrication solutions for various customers
* Suggest improvements in fabrication methods to enable customers to receive a better more efficient service
* Support and training will be provided as required.
* Operate a safe working environment in line with company policies & procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
* Hot air and extrusion welding
* Ability to work to drawings and follow job sheets
* General fabrication knowledge and experience
* 2 years’ experience working in a hands-on role