Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful Project Manager will be working within the engineering Unit where the overaching role will be to manage resources, schedules, financial control and adhere to quality and control guidelines throughout the full programme development life cycle.
This includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
* Developing and managing all aspects of project and schedule from planning, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and management of emergent issues
* Managing multiple projects to ensure the overall programme of work is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of business strategic objectives
* Co-ordination, collation and release of required documents to the team and the client.
* Co-ordination and verification of key documents supplied by the Client.
* Reporting team progress and performance.
* Ensuring engineering man-hour estimates are not compromised.
* Managing the change control process and maintaining the Project Change Register.
* Preparing and maintaining the Project Risk Register.
* Chairing commercial meetings with clients.
* Assisting in dispute, negotiation, arbitration or litigation, as needed
* Providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across business management
* Extensive experience in Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Chemical project management
* Comprehensive experience administering the range of NEC3 contracts (Option C most important)
* Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills
* Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
* A proven track record of successfully leading projects to deliver on-time, on-schedule and within budget
* Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£28k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£75k - £80k Annual
£60k - £61k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£25k - £36k Annual