CRM or Billing System Analyst
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: upto £ 28,000
Timely Recruit is recruiting CRM/Billing Analyst due to rapid growth of a market leading technology and services company to the Utilities and Energy industry.
Please APPLY NOW
The CRM System Analyst will be responsible for the CRM/Billing application support activities. These include issue investigation, and 2nd and 3rd line support.You will work closely with the Service Desk to provide second and third line operational support and to ensure timely and efficient resolution of related incidents and service requests.
Summary of main duties and responsibilities: Energy and Utilities
* Resolve CRM/ Billing application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with Business requirements.
* Employ appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain CRM/Billing applications, and to investigate and resolve Futura application-related incidents.
* Undertake application-related problem diagnosis, implementing problem resolution or prevention measures as appropriate.
* Monitor the availability, performance and throughput of supported Billing applications.
* Prioritise and schedule assigned support activities and tasks.
* Undertake knowledge management activities: identifying, controlling and storing any pertinent information, and maintaining knowledge items to ensure that they are current, relevant and valid.
* Ensure that all activities are performed at a consistently high standard with minimal risk, and those opportunities to improve services and processes are identified and actioned.
* Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by appropriate managers within your department.
* Liaise with internal teams to ensure application - related incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
* Ensure problem prevention methods are continually applied to improve service levels and reduce costs.
Qualifications, Attributes and Experience
You must possess:
* Experience in the Energy/Utility sector
* Experience using or knowledge of a CRM/Billing system in the Energy or Utility industry.
* Able to use and write SQL
* Ability to produce clear written material.
* Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non -technical stakeholders.
* Skilled in problem diagnosis and resolution
* Customer focused and goal orientated with keen attention to detail.
* Strong sense of ownership and ability to follow tasks through to completion.
If you meet these requirements and are interested to discuss the role, Please APPLY NOW