Network Support Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Location – Gloucester
Salary - £30,000 + excellent benefits and working environment
Elephant Stone Recruitment are delighted to be able to offer this exciting opportunity for an experienced 2nd Line Network Support Engineer to join our exciting and dynamic client, an IT / technology Services organisation. You will benefit from joining a professional business with lots of development opportunities to progress your skills experience and career whilst working within a fun, fast paced environment.
The successful Network Support Analyst will be responsible for delivering specialist Network Service Support to a catalogue of external customers in a proactive and efficient manner. You will:
* Deal with requests for both products and services
* Provide specialist Networking skill set to technically support customers
* Working in an ITIL aligned environment
* Manage customer solutions
* Identify changes required with customer to ensure improvements are made and service is maintained.
The Network Support Analyst will have the following skills qualifying them for this role.
* A strong background in Network Support environments.
* A good understanding of the following: OSI Model, TCP/IP, DNS and Domain Names, Virtual Private Networks, Network Design, MPLS, Load Balancing
* Experience supporting the some of following in a managed services environment: ADSL connectivity, Leased Connections, Routers (Cisco, Draytek etc), Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Juniper SCREENOS/JUNOS, Fortinet), VOIP, VPN technologies (IPSEC, SSL)
* Experience of dealing with customers in an ITIL environment
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Desire to or working towards CCNA qualification.
* ITIL Foundation is highly desired.
For more information please apply ASAP
£30k - £35k Annual
£300 - £300 Daily
£350 - £375 Daily
£45k - £50k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual