Principal Transport Planner
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
RGB are working with a global engineering consultancy who are looking for a Principal Transport Planner to join their London team. There are over 200 staff in the companies London office and you will be responsible for the day to day management of a growing team as well as have the chance to work on some of the most prestigious transport projects in London.
The role is client facing and the successful candidate will work with planning consultants, architects, local authorities, external project managers, and colleagues within the Company to deliver projects and enhance and expand their services to private and public sector clients.
• Contribute significantly towards work winning for the team
• Deliver successful projects (time, cost, quality) as Project Manager/Director
• Drive effective team performance
• Provide technical expertise and advice in Transport Planning and Major Developments
• Manage and supervise more junior members of the team
• Passionate about client relationships and effective Project Management
• Proven track record in terms of work winning and delivering successful projects
• Able to demonstrate an intelligent understanding of the transport sector, the immediate market and the key factors affecting it
• Extensive knowledge of Transport Planning
Remuneration: 50k – 65k for the right candidate which includes an extensive corporate range of benefits.
For more information on this role or other similar positions within Transport Planning please do get in contact
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£40 - £45 Hourly
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30 - £35 Hourly