Contract Supervisor (Maintenance)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an experienced maintenance supervisor? Or Are you an engineer looking for the next step up?
We are currently recruiting for an Contract Supervisor to work on a landlord contract in a large commercial premises. You will be maintaining all landlord areas of the property.
This will be over-seeing the on-site day to day engineering operations with a team of 3 engineers. You will be responsible for liaising / supervising sub contractors, issuing permits, liaising with the client / customer, training junior engineers, on-site compliance logs etc.
This person can be eiter electrically or mechanically biased but you must have a strong all-round knowledge of building services.
Equipment you will be working with includes: Emergency lighting, electrical fault finding, wiring, power distribution, genertaor tests, air handling / fan coil units (belts, filters, coil cleans), generator tests, boiler resets, chiller checks, heat exchangers, hot water systems, water treatment, fire alarm tests, sprinkler tests etc
* £41,000 - £43,000 basic salary (dependant on experence)
* Monday – Friday, 08:00 till 17:00
* Overtime available
* Progression opportunities
* Company pension
* Other benefits included
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Must hold City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
* Must have experience within commercial building services
* Must have experience within a client facing role
* Able to build rapport and a relationship with the client
* Ideally have people management experience
If this could potentially be of interest and you would like further details, then please submit a CV