Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Draycott, Derbyshire
Salary: Based on experience
Working as part of the team who are an Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional and adaptable Administrator to work for a Partner within a St. James’s Place Wealth Management Partner Practice which is based in Draycott, Derbyshire.
You will be managing the work generated by the Partner and his PA and offering support as required.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. You will be employed by the Practice, not St James’s Place.
The Role – Administrator
You will be working with the Partner and his PA in aspects of administration including:
* Diary management - calling clients, booking them in for annual reviews
* Producing letters/wealth documents, post review letters , e-mails and other documentation including actions regarding post review meetings
* Contacting clients on a daily basis regarding status of business submission
* Ordering stationery
* Assisting with marketing administration - sending out of literature and letters to clients
* Preparing documentation for the Partner’s meetings by producing first meeting packs and uploading documents to One Note
* Send out letters / emails post meeting
* Ensuring client information is recorded accurately on the ibusiness client record system and other essential spreadsheets
* Dealing with third parties on a daily basis - sending out and chasing of letters of authority
* Scanning and filing documents (physical and electronic)
* General support such as booking the advisers diary for SJP events/ training and workshops.
You have an initial period of training to learn new processes and skills which would provide you with a solid foundation for a career within a Financial Services Practice and you will have the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation framework.
The Person – Administrator
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate, highly organised and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style
* You have exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
* An excellent eye for detail and good IT skills, familiar with inputting information on a database with a high degree of accuracy
* Strong problem-solving skills
* You are a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision
* You are reliable with proven administrative experience, and have a good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and if possible, One Drive/One Note
* You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with them and with third parties and can work with total discretion
* It would be useful, but not essential, to have worked in a Financial Services or professional service environment or have a financial background.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
To apply for this role, you must follow the link from this advert to Burgh Recruitment's site and ensure your CV is uploaded at this point. Burgh Recruitment are managing the process and your CV will, unfortunately, not reach this St. James's Place Partner Practice if you do not follow this procedure
£21k - £22k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£9 - £9 Hourly
£18k - £20k Annual
£25k - £29k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual