Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
*Machine Operator (batch production)
*£9.47 - £10.20, dependant on experience
*Operate various manual and CNC production machines and some manual hand operations.
*Responsible for their own quality inspection during the production run.
*Apprentice trained, or previous engineering experience preferred but not required as training will be given.
*Knowledge and experience operating CNC production machines including millers and grinders, any setting or programming experience would be an advantage but not required as your job would be high production producing.
*Be proficient in the use of measuring equipment (Vernier's, Micrometres etc) and be able to work from a standard operating procedure
*Driven individual, willing to push for the highest output with the best quality,
*Good time keeper.
*Able to work well as a team player and an individual.
*Good communication skills
*Good work ethic
*Willing to learn
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (Includes, but not limited to the following)
oCompetent in cleaning and organising your work area as start-up procedures and end of day procedures are a required duty.
oSelf-monitoring output through hourly boards along with internal SAP scanning system
oPreforming preventative maintenance, daily safety audits and more .
* Manufacturing components using various production methods as detailed by Lister Shearing
* Ensuring Daily / Weekly Production Targets are achieved / exceeded
* Participating in continuous improvements via lean and Kaizen initiatives
* Communication of shortages and stock discrepancies to Team Leader accurately and in a timely manner
* Generating appropriate documentation for all material movements
* Ensuring products are manufactured to the Quality standard set by Lister Shearing
* Communicate timely and successfully with all departments
* Checking job paperwork for accuracy
* Ensuring an efficient, tidy, clean and safe working environment in the Cell
* Co-operation with colleagues to support the business needs
* Ensuring Raw Material and Consumable Tool issues are maintained and accurate
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£28k - £35k Annual
£10.5 - £10.5 Hourly
£8.5 - £8.5 Hourly
£12 - £12 Hourly
£21k - £23k Annual
£28k - £31k Annual
£9 - £10 Hourly
£25k - £30k Annual