Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Suitable candidates will have good working knowledge and experience of panel wiring, machine wiring or electrical fitting, and be able to wire from drawings/schematics.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Reading from schematic drawings
* Wiring of small control panels and dosing systems
* Completing work to a high standard
* Looming and crimping
* Carry out basic Tests
* Support and training will be provided as required.
* Operate a safe working environment in line with company policies & procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
* Electrical qualifications would be advantageous however not essential
* Possess equipment assembly, component and cable wiring skills.
* Capable of panel preparation: hole cutting, component mounting, etc.
* 2 years minimum previous experience wiring control panels or assemblies