Apple Field Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary - £30k - £35k
ACM Resourcing are currently looking for a Apple Field Engineer to join an MSP in providing a dynamic reactive support service to all of it’s customers based in London.
* Work with all staff within the company to provide support services to existing and new customers
* Be involved in day to day activities of proactive and reactive support on phone, remotely and in person
* Visit client sites to perform maintenance, installations and support, both in and out of working hours
* Create and maintain customer relationships
* Document work performed and create client documentation when required using the company PSA system.
* Installation, support and administration experience with macOS 10.6 – 10.13
* ACMT, ACSP, ACA preferable
* JAMF 100 certification preferable
* Software knowledge of Apple, Microsoft, JAMF, Kerio, Altaro, ESET, Sophos, UniFi and other
* industry standards
* Windows Server installation, support and administration
* Windows Desktop installation, support and administration
* Experience of Hyper-V, Office 365, Exchange, Sharepoint, SQL
* Experience of networking including switches, routers, wireless and cabling.
ACM Resourcing are a leading Mac IT recruitment company work on various positions in the market please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position.
ACM Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. ACM Resourcing is an Equal Opportunities Employer