Commercial Gas Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is Britain's largest and fastest growing national providers of high quality comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings. They are an established Facilities Management organisation, providing planned preventative and reactive maintenance for over 1,600 clients in 60,000 locations. Their goal is to deliver Engineering excellence for their clients and a strong partnership culture time after time.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out Planned Maintenance and Reactive Activities on a commercial contract in Sheffield
What you'll be doing as a Commercial Gas Engineer
They are ideally looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer who wants a clear plan for progression and wants to develop.
You will be working in commercial buildings carrying out service, maintenance and repair to a range of gas systems. This will be mainly on the following where applicable to your skills and experience as a Commercial Gas Engineer:
· Direct fired air heaters
· Gas Boilers - up to 1,000 kW
· Modular, condensing, atmospheric
· Direct fired water heaters up to 600 kW
· Plate heat exchangers
· Expansion vessels and pressurisation units
· Dosing systems
· Controls, actuators, instruments
· Commercial Gas Appliances
· Gas Safety Systems
What you'll get as a Commercial Gas Engineer
· £32,000 - 36,000 per annum, dependant on experience
· Company mobile for business use
· 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
· Company pension scheme
· Hours of work generally between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday. 40 hours.
· Company uniform and PPE supplied
What you'll need to be a Commercial Gas Engineer
· Current & Valid ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas Tickets, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1 and CDGA1.
· Previous experience working on boilers / heating appliances, in commercial sites.
· Basic Electrical Safety & FGAS qualifications are advantageous.
· LPG and COMCAT qualifications highly advantageous.
· Full Driving License and Clean Criminal Record.
If you are interested in the Commercial Gas Engineer role, please apply with your CV or call Sam on (phone number removed)
£32k - £36k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£32.5k - £33k Annual
£34k - £35k Annual
£23k - £34k Annual
£38k - £41.6k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£42k - £48k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual