Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The Network Engineers will need to be able to work across a number of products and solutions for clients from 10 users up to and including 200 users. The work could also include some network break-fix design work and consultation. The Network Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the network, providing support to customers and delivering network related projects.
Excellent customer facing experience gained within the IT services, reseller or system integrator environment is preferred.
Career progression to the Consulting team is available.
To be considered for this work you must have the following experience:
* Experience working as network engineer
* Installation of Multi-vendor firewalls including; SonicWALL, WatchGuard, FortiNET, Cisco ASA and Other vendors
* Switch installs including Cisco, D-Link and other vendors
* Experience with configuration and troubleshooting for issues
* Valid Cisco certification and ideally other vendor certification
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Experience with call logging systems
* Flexible can do attitude with a customer centric approach
* Desire to work in a fast paced, multi-tenant environment
ACM Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. ACM Resourcing is an Equal Opportunities Employer
£400 - £500 Daily
£30k - £30k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£35 - £40 Hourly
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£250 - £350 Daily