3rd Line Support
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: New Malden, Surbiton, Teddington, Wimbledon, Kingston, Sutton
Salary: up to £30,000 (negotiable) + bonus
Evolve Recruitment are recruiting a 3rd Line Support Engineer for our client who are an award-winning business. This is a great opportunity for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to provide administrative and "help desk" support for the IT systems within a thriving business.
- As the 3rd Line Support Engineer, you will provide 3rd Line technical support for IT desktop environments, such as laptops, PCs, telephones.
- Monitoring calls within the problem management database to the point of closure and/or escalate to the manager or appropriate external technical support will also be part of the IT Support Engineer role.
- Ensuring all devices connected to the network have managed antivirus.
- Managing and continuously improving spam filtering management and anti-spyware solutions.
- As the 3rd Line Support Engineer, you will ensure that patching is carried out to all desktop PCs and Servers, by maintaining physical security of servers' room and managing of VOIP & mobile phone systems.
- As the 3rd Line Support Engineer, you will be responsible of password recovery, name changes, monitoring file servers and assisting in the development, maintenance and testing of the IT DR plan.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating (especially Windows 7, 8.1, 10) and application systems is a must.
- A good knowledge of Office 365 Suite is also essential for the 3rd Line Support Engineer.
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam software admin
- System Build (laptops, workstations/servers)
- TCP/IP & Internet technologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills, documentation skills and training skills are all desirable from the 3rd Line Support Engineer.
If you feel that you have the right skills or experience for 3rd Line Support Engineer position, please contact Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames
£42 - £42 Hourly
£35k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£325 - £375 Daily
£60k - £65k Annual
£250 - £300 Daily