Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
To support the Account Director in the development and delivery of long-term asset management strategies across the client estate. The Asset Manager will be responsible for delivering a fully populated and updated CAFM system, in line with SFG20 standards, with accurate data which management information can be drawn from. Trend analysis will form the basis for Management and Client decision making and financial forecasting, through the development of the Forward Maintenance Register. Ensuring industry leading processes and strategies are deployed and developed to ensure consistent performance and quality standards for planned and reactive works in consultation with customers that can be utilised in asset management programs.
Maintain effective lifecycle asset models and other associated tools for all assets, to produce optimal asset operation, replacement and refurbishment plans and associated capital investment plans, to enable assets to be maintained, renewed and developed to match current and future business requirements safely and economically, ensuring these are integrated effectively into business planning processes. Understand and integrate with Building Information Modelling (BIM) projects from Client construction and refurbishment schemes.
* Establish and maintain an accurate and detailed asset register and Annual Maintenance Plan inclusive of a 52 week maintenance plan for all three client sites to ensure full and consistent legal and commercial compliance for planned and statutory work delivered via subcontractors and directly employed staff.
* Trend analysis of asset performance inclusive of reactive and remedial maintenance to advise on investment opportunities for assets and for the adaptation of a revised maintenance regime.
* Monitor the use of planning and asset reporting strategies, using computerised asset management system including evaluation and developing sustainable solutions for underperforming assets.
* Lead on improvement of IT asset systems and deployment of new systems.
* Updating the CAFM System to maintain an accurate register of the actual asset baseline.
* Suggest innovative ways of maintaining assets to generate savings.
* Keep up to date with changes in legislation and industry best practice to ensure estate compliance and efficient running of assets. Identify these changes and advise on impact or implications to the maintenance regime.
* Work with the Sustainability and Energy Manager to develop proposals for asset replacements.
* Ensure asset conditions are updated within the CAFM system during maintenance cycles and produce and update the Forward Maintenance Register for the future five years, provide an update annually and upon significant changes. This will form the basis for the Customer’s budget for the following financial year. Include whole building lifecycle replacement into this plan, this should be in line with asset criticality and condition.
* Encourage the creation of a constructive culture, working collaboratively with engineering operations management, frontline staff and stakeholders to provide an accurate record of the asset data.
* Undertake periodic reviews of Asset Management processes, operational procedures and performance, ensuring any improvement plans are identified and are implemented.
* Understand the principles of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and advise and support Clients and Operational teams in the specification of BIM standards and implementation of BIM outputs into the CMMS system and asset registers.
* Support strategic relationships with both Operational and IT teams to effect change to support future customer needs.
* Ensure standards are maintained by the operational teams to ensure correct quality information is loaded into the CAFM system at every stage of fault diagnostics through to job completion to ensure that real-time information is available for customer communication and data analysis.
* Review and audit all maintenance instructions and associated documentation to confirm maintenance is being carried out and recorded in accordance with legal and commercial requirements (SFG20 or Manufacturers best practice); incorporating and developing industry standards through collaboration with staff, subcontractors and other key stakeholders.
* Support proposals to self-deliver services.
* Build effective relationships and engage with EMCOR UK Asset Management community to share knowledge and best practice across the Company.
* Work with the Compliance Manager to develop the CAFM system to be the single source of truth and the ‘knowledge hub’ for all compliance related documentation.
* Support in the deployment of a system for Subcontractors reports to be uploaded directly into the CAFM system.
* Analyse and continually improve the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of asset management in collaboration with the client to reduce through-life maintenance costs whilst maximising availability, reliability and maintainability.
* Support the operational Management Teams with effective stores and supplies of critical spares to maximise first-time-fix and minimise equipment down time.
For more information Please contact David Vyse in the EMCOR Recruitment Team
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual