Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
LOCATION: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
SALARY: up to £35,000
My client is a successful business delivering custom web solutions to some of the UK's biggest organisations and have an immediate need for an additional web developer to continue the design and development to their propriety web-based software.
In this position you will be working with an experienced team who are passionate about technology using the latest tools across the broad Java stack. The successful candidate will be a confident coder, with experience using common MVC design patterns across Java, as well as Spring or similar frameworks.
This is a unique opportunity within Suffolk to create user-focused web applications in an environment where success is celebrated and personal development is encouraged.
- Commercial web development experience using Java
- Experience with server side programming (JSP, JSTL, Servlets, etc)
- Spring or similar framework experience
- Relational database experience (SQL, MySQL, etc)
- Software testing experience (ideally automated using jUnit, Selenium etc)
- Version control (SVN, GIT, etc)
- SOAP/REST based APIs
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
£24.8k - £31.1k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£23k - £30k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual