Front end Developer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The role does not require full stack experience, but the ideal candidate is an engineer who is looking to grow into that position and is willing to delve into back-end concepts in order to support a DevOps delivery strategy.
What you can expect in the first half year:
Continue new feature development and necessary maintenance on a recently shipped electric vehicle efficiency project
Work with sales team for engineering demos and tenant deployment.
Assist in interviewing new developers as the team grows
Get through MVP on Electric Systems Project Planning tool already in progress.Responsibilities:
· Designing, Developing, Testing and Deploying software solutions in Cloud and Enterprise environments.
· Interfacing with customers and technical leadership
· Recruit, manage and mentor a software engineering team of up to 10 developers
· Travel to US up to 3 months per year
· 5+ years overall software product development experience
Experience with C# or Java, associated tech stack a plus, preferred
· Experience with Node.js, NPM/Yarn
· Cross-platform shell scripting (e.g.: bash, powershell)
· Front End Development with Angular, Webpack
· Exposure to RFP concepts (e.g.: ReactiveX, RxJs, RxJava)
· Experience designing web services, paradigms (e.g.: REST [must have], SOAP, XML-RPC)
· Experience with Document Databases
· Cloud Development Experience (e.g.: AWS, Azure)
· Strong understanding of software development process
· Experience with TDD, GIT and CI/CD would be beneficial
· Comfortable implementing solutions architected by senior staff, contributing to those solutions.
· Strong attention to detail and proactive planning.
· Experience working with large scale systems front-end
CDN performance scenarios
Module lazy loading
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply asap for full information and consideration. Email:
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law
£35k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£29k - £36k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual