Technical Sales Engineer (Mechanical/Combustion)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have a sales or technical background with heating, combustion or plant room systems? Are you looking to sell a wide range of market leading products to a large portfolio of prestigious clients?
This company is one of the top in the industry for boiler and burner controls, they work across a variety of industries for a number of high-status clients. They are currently expanding their business due to continual success and are now looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join their specialist team.
In this role you will receive training from industry leaders to develop your sales ability and your specialist product knowledge. You will be selling boiler and burner controls to a number of established clients across the UK as well as looking to generate new business. This role will involve sales, surveying, design, and quotation where you will work in a mobile role covering London and the South East.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for an established salesperson or Engineer looking to take the next step in their career with a market leader who will support your development through a structured training plan.
· Selling burner and boiler controls to a number of prestigious clients
· Mixture of new business and account management for market leading clients
· Mobile role covering London and the South East areas
· Receive full training in a highly-regarded training centre to increase your knowledge
· Must have a background working with combustion systems, heating systems, or similar
· Looking to develop through training and progression
· Full UK Driving Licence
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information