Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to continuous growth of the business we are currently looking for a Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join the maintenance department of a specialist building service engineering company based in Leeds.
Established over 15 years, they are a well-respected name within the industry who continuously work to high standards to satisfy their client’s needs. They provide mechanical and electrical building services to a wide range of industry sectors including commercial, industrial, healthcare, education and retail.
The Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for carrying out reactive & planned maintenance on a range of Ventilation/HVAC systems and Plant Rooms at a wide range of properties throughout South Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
This position is available for an immediate start.
* Day to day responsive and preventative planned maintenance works across a varied and wide range of ventilation and HVAC systems including commercial gas boilers.
* This will also include heating and hot water systems, plumbing and drainage, basic electrical systems and lighting systems.
* Responsive fault diagnosis, repair and renewal works.
* Planned preventative maintenance works.
* Maintenance and upkeep of Plant Rooms and associated equipment
* Undertaking L8 works/testing regimes.
* Completion of risk assessments on site and ensuring paperwork and logbooks are accurately updated.
* Liaise with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure excellent service delivery and reporting concerns to your Line Manager/Service Desk immediately.
* Working to relevant Health & Safety Practices while on site.
* Ensure that any work carried out is compliant with relevant legislation and is in line with contract SLAs.
Skills & Attributes
* Commercial Gas Qualifications are desirable, recently expired gas tickets can still be considered.
* Previous experience working as a mechanical maintenance engineer on a range of commercial premises.
* Previous experience in a service and maintenance environment.
* Basic electrical qualifications would be beneficial but not essential.
* Full UK Driving License.
* Good customer service skills.
* Well organised and able to work on own initiative.
* Have good attention to detail.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency