Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:00 - 16:30.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preventative and reactive maintenance of the primary heating systems at the Liverpool CEF Hospital sites. This is an important role within the workflow process; the person will be actively involved in developing detailed knowledge, ensuring compliance, and the maintenance of the core plant and equipment on the Liverpool Hospital Estates.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
• City & Guilds (or equivalent) Mechanical qualifications.
• Indentured apprenticeship or equivalent training.
• Understanding of mechanical and electrical aspects of plant, systems and equipment.
• CHP experience would be advantageous.
• Experience of work with LTHW/MTHW up to 4-megawatt boilers to 4-megawatt boilers.
• Ability to use hand tools, associated trade tools, equipment and machinery for maintenance, repair and minor improvement/new work to the required standard.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Good understanding of Health and Safety(IOSH or NEBOSH
Driving Licence REQUIRED
DBS Certificate REQUIRED
Uniform and PPE Provided.
If you are available and have the above requirements please contact Loren or apply within
£18 - £19 Annual
£18 - £18.9 Hourly
£18 - £18 Hourly
£28k - £30k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual