Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
They are looking to recruit a person to join the Projects Department focusing on design and mechanical project engineering/project management. Duties to include but not limited to:-
• Provide detailed layout/design drawing support for both sales and projects department.
• Provide engineering layouts for issue to manufacturing
• Conduct site visits, surveys and supervision of installations around the UK.
• Preparation of risk assessments, method statements and finalised project documentation.
• Responsible for review of operational documents and liaise with sub-contractors to complete SDS/FDS.
• Ability to liaise with customers, suppliers & contractors
• Design and action detailed commissioning plans
• Enable and control/action snagging lists during the commissioning process
• Deliver on site end of installation commissioning of the systems to comply to SDS/FDS operational ethos
• Strong organizational skills to help manage projects from inception to completion.
• Provide leadership to the small but growing department
• Manage after sales support through the team – ensuring prompt/professional response/actions
The following skills would be necessary for consideration for this position:-
• Full familiarity with Auto CAD (2D mechanical layout design) is essential.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint).
• Full, clean, driving licence is essential.
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Knowledge of materials handling/production line systems is required
• Knowledge of software / controls/pneumatics
• Project management experience
• The successful candidate, after gaining experience across several disciplines, will have the potential to develop within the Company.
• Starting salary package commensurate with experience £35-50k + benefits + car + medical insurance + phone
• This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company that can offer you career advancement
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to send your CV over to (url removed) or call on (phone number removed)
£37k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual