Audit Senior - Central London
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* 70% audit & 30% statutory accounts/tax
* Liaising with the client and with other third parties where necessary;
* Planning through to completion of audit processes;
* Budgeting the time and cost of the audit including evaluating actuals to budget;
* Ensuring all sections of an audit file are correct and completed in a timely manner ensuring that all statutory disclosures have been made;
* Clearing review points from the Manager/Partner in order to finalise audits, involving communication with clients where necessary to resolve audit issues;
* Performing corporation tax and deferred tax computations;
* Supervising and training junior members of the team;
* Provide job appraisals for junior members of the team ensuring development areas are raised if necessary;
* Carry out other ad hoc duties and exercises as determined by circumstances or agreed with partner/manager.
* Ideally ACA qualified
* 3+ years audit and accounts experience
* Some exposure to corporate tax accounting preferred.
* Must have good working knowledge of Accounts preparation software and paperless audit systems desirable.
* Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (especially Excel) are very important.
* Ideally have knowledge of IFRS