Financial Insurance Analyst - Russian Speaker
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The role will include following duties:
* Be responsible for timely and high quality credit assessments on a portfolio of (re)insurers.
* Producing accurate and informative publications to support the credit decision.
* Interact with senior management of (re)insurers and attend meetings along with senior colleagues.
* Produce analysis and present it to rating committee and participate in committees involving other analysts observations.
* Contribute to external presentations, seminars and the writing and research of external specialist reports commenting on key market issues and trends.
* Identify key trends and issues that may affect the assigned portfolio.
* Conduct on-going surveillance of assigned portfolios and develop industry knowledge.
* Develop a network of contacts in the (re)insurance market (including clients, brokers and other stakeholders) to develop further market intelligence.
* There may be required an occasional international travelling.
* Bachelor Degree with relevant economical background is essential.
* IFRS 17 and Solvency II experience highly desirable.
* Professional Qualifications such as MBA, CFA, ACA/ACCA would be advantageous.
Experience that is essential
* Must be fluent in (both written and spoken) Russian and English language.
* Knowledge of the insurance market and principles of finance and accounting are essential.
* Actuarial background/experience is not essential.
* Experience of conducting financial analysis, ideally within insurance industry, financial sector or finance services consultancy firms.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply now