Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Vital Energi Utilities Limited (VEUL) is one of the UK’s market leaders in delivering centralised community energy projects. As a result of our continuing success we are experiencing rapid and extensive growth in all business sectors; as such we have an exceptional opportunity for an Energy Manager based at our London Office. We are looking for a dynamic individual who will manage a portfolio of client sites and will be responsible for ensuring that the contract is delivered to a professional standard including the client’s compliance with all the related legislation.
VEUL is at the forefront of delivering centralised efficient low carbon energy solutions across public/ private residential, retail and commercial sectors throughout the UK. We operate in a rapidly expanding vibrant market for Heat and Power solutions. We design, install, operate, maintain and own environmentally friendly energy generation; and distribution systems.
You will be responsible for:
ISO 50001 Energy Management System/Compliant Services:
* Support clients with their annual compliance audits
* Request for general support on developing/reviewing the Energy Management System (EnMS) process documentation such as Legal Register (identify and review upcoming energy legislation) and EnMS Action Plan (Identify and review measures to save energy)
* Quarterly EnMS meeting
* Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Annual Report
* ESOS reporting experience including transport data
* Provide compliance with the new Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) Framework
* Support the client when they have external auditors visiting
* Greenhouse Gas Reporting
Energy Management Services
* Produce Quarterly Energy Reports,
* Present Quarterly reports - Highlighting previous quarter energy trends and significant changes
* Energy Data Health check –completed every 2 weeks to identify any loss of data or erroneous readings.
* Landlord Sustainability Meetings (Monthly - if required)
* Attend client meetings with consultants, landlords, client etc.
* Attend meetings to discuss specific energy management issues
* Implementation of annual energy audits in order to identify opportunities for savings
* Provide annual energy efficiency training through presentations
Creative and innovative during the preparation of options appraisals.
Attention to detail.
Establishes harmonious working relationships with team leaders.
Appreciates each team member’s contributions and value each member.
Displays a positive and proactive attitude.
Demonstrates flexibility on daily tasks.
Sets high standards of performance.
Build two way relationships with mentors and supervisors for personal improvement.
Apply feedback received in a positive manner to improve performance.
Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
A full UK driving licence
* Degree qualified (sustainability/environmental related – preferred)
* ISO 50001 Internal Auditor
* ESOS Lead Assessor (preferred not essential)
* Knowledge of the energy sector and current legislation related to the role
* Competitive salary (depending upon experience)
* Contributory Company Pension Scheme
* Non-contributory death-in-service insurance
* 25 Days annual leave and 8 Bank holiday days
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Vital Energi Utilities Ltd is not accepting unsolicited CVs from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. CVs submitted to any Vital Energi Utilities Ltd employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Vital Energi Utilities Ltd. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Applications will be processed within 28 days of receipt. If you have not heard from us within this time period it will mean that your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Thanks you for your interest in Vital Energi.
The company is opposed to all forms of discrimination and will select for employment, training and promotion on the basis of suitability for the job and/ or merit. It is company policy that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment than another on the grounds of sex, race, colour, age, ethnic or national origins, political affiliations, religious beliefs, marital status, physical disability or is disadvantaged by unjustifiable conditions or requirements.
Only applicants who are legally entitled to work in the UK and are currently resident in the UK are invited to apply
£43k - £48k Annual
£44k - £45k Annual
£14 - £15 Hourly
£12 - £13 Hourly
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual