Trainee Claims Advisor
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
They are currently looking for a new member of the Claims team. The company operate a structured 2 year training plan and there are work performance reviews every 3 months for the first 2 years
You will be trained to investigate, negotiate and settle claims. You will eventually take responsibility for your own case load including fire, theft, windscreen claims and eventually some non-serious personal injury, dealing with solicitors, insurance brokers, loss adjustors etc
The company will also assist in obtaining professional qualifications.
* Ensure that allocated claims are investigated
* Act as the key contact for specific customers / brokers
* Communication with policyholders, solicitors and others by telephone and in writing
* Identify opportunities to make recoveries and follow the recovery through.
* Maintain accurate estimates on outstanding claims so that the appropriate reserve can be made for each claim
You will have:
* 5 GCSE passes or equivalent (grades A-C) including English and Mathematics
* Experience of working in an office environment would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written format)
* A common sense and well organised approach is essential