Software Contractor x 2
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
world leading organisation in engineering and R&D Services specialising within Aeronautics, Automotive, Rail transportation are looking for Software specialists for 6-12 Months +.
- 4-6 years experience developing software for embedded or real-time systems.
- Experience from any of aerospace, automotive, rail, nuclear, chemical industries or similar with a safety related element.
- Experience of working within regulatory standards, this might include any of CENELEC 50128, DO-178B, IEC-61508, BS ISO26262, experience of other similar standards will be considered.
- Experience from across implementing software requirements into code, developing software tests and reviewing software. Adherence to software coding standards, and undertaking code quality checks including static analysis.
- Must have experience in developing software using Ada (ideally with Spark).
- Experience of working in an iterative Agile or Scrum environment is a bonus.
Please send CV for an informal chat and full job description