Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title: Contract Manager
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Location: North London Area
We are Atalian Servest, part of the Atalian Group. As experts in facilities management, we create environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
We currently have an opportunity for a Contract Manager to join the team. The Contract Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the Met Police Contract within their allocated area. The role will have the responsibility for the successful Commercial and Operational delivery of the contracted services in accordance with the contractual SLA`s, Atalian Servest Technical Services business policies and processes.
The candidate will support the Account Manager with implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
The Contract Manager will manage appropriate customer relationships within both Metropolitan Police and KBR organisations, providing any necessary escalation points and ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved.
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all works are delivered to the contract specifications/SLAs and required quality / industry standards
- Provide technical and operational support to direct reports and wider FM team including Finance and Helpdesk functions as required
- Promote the completion quality and H&S checks to ensure works are being completed in line with program, specification and CPP
- Work closely with Operations Manager, to assist with development and improve technical knowledge and impart personal site / engineering knowledge of the Clients property portfolio
- Providing leadership and support to supporting teams within Finance and Helpdesk
- Ensuring that all employees have the appropriate skills, knowledge, experience training and qualifications to fulfil their role
- Managing the performance of all direct reports on both a formal and informal basis including employee engagement, motivation, performance and absence management
- Developing the service offering in line with customer requirements, delivering continuous improvement activities, responding to customer concerns and implementing corrective action when required
- Implement an oversight and reporting mechanism for the allocated area to ensure that key milestones and completion dates are achieved across all accounts
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs for all works within scope are achieved
- Carry out reviews of service contracts and undertake bench-marking and re-tendering as required
- Management of the clients lifecycle asset management program planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Management of WIP to ensure that the billing cycle is minimised
- Developing a business plan to drive efficiency and productivity to maximise profit contribution, whilst maintaining quality
- Management of commercial risk through adherence with company commercial procedures and policies
- Participation in management meetings as required
- Work collaboratively as part of Contract Management team and undertake business improvement projects as directed
- Ensuring all employees are aware of their obligations under the Atalian Servest Technical Services Health & Safety Policy, and that work is carried out in accordance with the policy at all times.
- Ensuring that all health, safety and environmental incidents and complaints are reported and investigated
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidates will be either academically or professionally qualified within an Engineering discipline
- The candidate should have 5 years Management experience in the FM arena managing R&M, Soft Services or Project works including managing an operational site based or mobile team
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legislative requirements that impact on the client`s property
- Hold a relevant H&S qualification for the position (IOSH, SMSTS)
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and written report writing
- Good PC skills, including advanced Excel
- Disclosure Scotland Clearance
- Full driving licence
- Effective managerial skills, including the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong commercial acumen, decision making and organisational skills
- Client focused and professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships
- A self motivated person who is target driven and possesses the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Accomplished presentation skills
Hours and Environment
This position will be based from the Atalian Servest regional offices in Docklands, however the role holder will be required to travel to other offices and client sites on a regular basis.
Core working hours for this position are from 8am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. However flexibility will be expected with regard to hours of work to suit the needs of the business and team.
The role holder will be required to participate in a Management on-call rota for escalations.
We are an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
£50k - £55k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£45k - £52k Annual
£360 - £375 Daily
£36.9k - £56.5k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual