Sales Manager - Commercial Vehicles
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
We are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Commercial Vehicle Sales Manager. If you want to be part of our continued growth and success, then we want to hear from you!
Why work for us?
Joining the Perrys team as a Commercial Vehicle Sales Manager, you will play a real part in shaping the future of our company and in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
- Company Car
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous long service awards
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Could this be the ideal role for me?
As our ideal Commercial Vehicle Sales Manager, you will have a proven track record in the retail motor industry and exceptional sales and marketing skills.? As a minimum standard you will:
- Have knowledge of modern business methods within a franchise dealership
- Hold a successful track record of coaching and mentoring a successful sales team
- Have excellent IT skills
- Ideally have knowledge of drive software
To be considered for this role, you MUST have a full UK driving license.
What will my new role involve?
Joining our team as our Commercial Vehicle Sales Manager, you will unleash the potential of the sales team by setting expanding objectives and providing regular feedback on performance. You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring the optimum stock of vehicles
- Ensure that compliance is enforced
- Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
- Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with.
- Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers and sales funnel to maximise sales revenue.
If you are looking to take the next steps in your career and would like the opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic dealer group, then please click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Commercial Vehicle Sales Manager.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status