International Sales Executive
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Circa £20k to £30k basic with uncapped commission. (Realistic OTE of £30k-£40k, for an outstanding salesman it’s possible to achieve over £50k)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, team-orientated and motivated company in a branch of Telecommunications that is modern and flourishing. We are looking for an International Sales Executive who is passionate about technology and customer service to support our client's business in delivering excellent levels of service to their global customer base.
The purpose of the role is to facilitate the sale of the company's products and services across an international market to ensure that consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues is achieved. This will incorporate new product sales, managing existing client accounts and a proactive approach to business development.
Main Responsibilities & Duties...
* Accurately provide forecast information for annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
* Deliver own forecast.
* Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
* Establish personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
* Perform sales activities on accounts such as sending quotes, negotiate sales prices and discounts.
* Update CRM System.
* Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
* Proactively drive business development.
* Maximise new business development opportunities.
* Requirement to understand and keep up to date in relation to the company's products.
* Collaborate with all internal teams as required to deliver excellent service to our clients.
The ideal candidate should have...
We are looking for a confident, dynamic and driven sales professional who can show a proven track record of winning, keeping and growing major accounts. The ideal candidate will have/be:
* B2B Sales experience.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
* Great commercial acumen.
* An intermediate level of IT literacy.
* Experience of utilising a CRM system.
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
* Awareness of the key trends in the market.
* A proven track record of personal sales success and the desire to continue.
* A proven track record of developing new business and growing existing accounts.
* The ability to build and maintain a strong pipeline.
* An agile work ethic.
* Willingness to travel.
* Experience working with technically focused products.
* Telecoms industry experience is a distinct advantage.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions
£21k - £28k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£17k - £17k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£19k - £22k Annual