Graduate/ Trainee Sales Executive (Material Handling)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Generate leads
* Focusing on a solutions-based approach, selling material handling equipment across the Manchester and North West area
* Develop over a 1 to 2-year period into a strong sales professional
* Shadow a number of sales people within the business
* Attend customer sites to discuss requirements for forklift trucks and associated equipment, provide quotes and conduct site surveys
* Meet and exceed sales targets
* Have a strategic focus to gaining and winning new business
There is no set background for this role but the company are keen on speaking to individuals in particular with a sales background or hire/rental or general financial understanding given that the role is focused on long term contract hire of material handling equipment. Candidates with good numerical skills would also be preferred. Ultimately the company are looking for driven and energetic individuals with professionalism and a long-term aim of having a sales career. The role comes with a lot of investment in the candidate for the longer term including on-going training and development.
* Competitive salary dependent on experience
* Excellent uncapped Commission potential
* Company Car
* Genuine growth opportunity, working with a fast growing yet already well-established company within forklifts
* 25 days holiday + statutory
* Pension Scheme of 6% company contribution
The company are an international manufacturer of forklift trucks, thus operating in the material handling industry. Part of a wider group, they're also involved in supplying various other types of warehouse equipment and are one the most well known brands within the material sector, being a true market leader. Having obtained consistent growth for many years, they're expecting this to continue and are therefore looking to bring new territory sales people in to increase market share further.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Joe Searle on (phone number removed)
or email Alternatively refer to (url removed) for our latest jobs.