Credit Controller - Maternity Cover
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you. Bibby Financial Services is recruiting for a Temporary Credit Controller to join our team on a 9-month Maternity Cover in Liverpool.
Our continuing success is a result of the hard work, commitment and innovation of our colleagues. In return we provide our teams with a great place to work, which is why in 2018 for the seventh time, we were awarded a place in The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Joining our team as a Credit Controller, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 per annum as well as a range of benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday as standard
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Family BUPA
- Employee Discount Scheme
What will I be doing?
Joining our busy team as a Credit Controller, you will ensure the security and profitability of Bibby through efficient and effective credit control of a portfolio of clients. You will provide excellent standards of customer service internally and externally and ensure that security is maintained at all times within the systems operated by the company. Responsibilities include:
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities for the sales team to convert
- Proactively seeks to understand your clients to allow you to spot both warning signs and opportunities.
What do I need?
Our ideal Credit Controller must have Credit Control experience within a financial services environment. You will have excellent communication and relationship building skills as well as strong attention to detail. We are also looking for:
- Strong financial understanding and of financial management and audited accounts
- Decision-making skills to set credit limits within guidelines, makes recommendations/ propose decisions,
- Numerate - Demonstrates an ability to work with numbers
- IT skills - Intermediate PC knowledge. Good keyboard skills and competent user of Microsoft Office
If you have the skills and experience to excel in role of Credit Controller, we want to hear from you. Click apply today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status