Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Monday to Thursday 7am – 4pm & Friday 7am – 2:30pm (41.5 hour per week, plus over time available)
£28,000 - £34,000 per annum (based on 41.5 hours per week)
Company Benefits -
* 28 days holiday (inc BH)
* Permanent contract
* Over time available paid at overtime rate (time & a half)
* Clean environment
Due to expansion, my client is looking to recruit an experienced CNC Programmer, the ideal candidate will have been apprenticeship trained with at least 5 year working experience. You will join a fantastic company & a great team & will be employed on a permanent contract. This position is to start immediately.
* To Programme and Set relevant machines for operators to run efficiently.
* To accurately read and interpret engineering drawings Metric and English.
* To accurately produce CNC programs to manufacture products, on-time and to exact customer specifications using One CNC CAD CAM Software XR6
* Assist in the development of new and existing manufacturing processes and procedures to optimise performance
* Responsible for machining own jigs and fixtures
* Help train/develop other personnel in all aspects of the cell
Knowledge/ Experience Required:
* Must be apprenticeship trained with at least 5 years working experience
* Experience of setting Haas and Dai-Lih Vmc (Fanuc Controls)
* Experience within a manufacturing environment.
* Personal Attributes
* Good communication skills
* Flexible can-do attitude
* Ability to adapt to new technology and work to timetables and deadlines.
* Ability to improve and implement best practice
£13 - £15 Hourly
£31.2k - £37.4k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£32k - £35.5k Annual
£14 - £16 Hourly