Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be working for a company that has provided an advanced laser cutting service, complemented by the addition of waterjet cutting in 2012. This is a great opportuntiy and also offers genuine career progression.
* A minimum of 5 years in quality engineering, preferably in fabrication.
* Comprehensive knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings.
* Ability to use all types of traditional measuring equipment including but not limited to; digital height gauges, micrometres', digital vernier calipers'.
* Familiar with ISO9001:2015 quality environment, promoting continuous improvement.
* Manage and prioritise work flow to ensure timely inspection.
* Positive self-starter who uses their initiative.
* First Off Inspection
* Final Inspection
* Inspection of sub-contracted work.
* Complete FAI's when required.
* Maintain Calibration schedule and records.
* Process and investigate NCR's to completion.
For more information please apply for the position or give a member of the team a call
£15 - £20 Hourly
£28k - £34k Annual
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£25k - £35k Annual
£24 - £25 Hourly
£26k - £30k Annual
£12 - £14.5 Hourly
£26k - £29k Annual
£22k - £29k Annual
£11 - £12 Hourly