QC Team Leader
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry. As a QC Team Leader, you will be working to lead one of the high-quality teams as part of a PPI Review Project.
* A solid QC background and then moved into a Team Leading role or alternatively lead a QC team
* Significant experience of managing teams towards stringent productivity and quality assurance targets;
* Proven Team Leader experience within a banking/financial complaints operations, preferably with a background of Past Business Review or similar.
* Have strong numerical and decision-making skills and be able to understand MI reports;
* Proven strengths in leading, coaching and motivating a team.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
* Ability to manage multiple activities and prioritise tasks
* Confidence to escalate issues to leadership team
* Pro-active approach and ability to identify solutions to operational challenges
Your day-to-day activities as a QC Team Leader will include:
Managing a team of Quality Checkers to consistently meet productivity and quality targets;
Driving performance of the team and feeding back to management;
Overseeing a defined process including, contact from external sources, both in the form of telephone calls and written correspondence, decision making, and updating workflow system;
Liaising directly with management day-to-day.
Ensuring regular and effective communication at all levels