NDT Technician/ Inspector
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
NDT Inspection Team Leader
To work in the NDT Department as part of a team, testing precision machined components utilising MPI/LPI and UT techniques in order to meet all customer requirements.
* NDT of in-process and finished machined components to ensure they comply with customer specifications.
* Produce Technical NDT reports using customer specific templates – Excel / Word format.
* To ensure the correct process is being followed and understand the differences between Ferromagnetic & Non Ferromagnetic Alloy materials.
* Must have an Strong NDT background with a minimum of PCN level 2 qualifications in MPI,LPI and UT ( 3.1 / 3.2)
* Experience of working within an Engineering production environment - preferably within the oil and Gas sector.
* Have a can-do attitude, to work well with others in a team environment and also be able to work on own initiative.
* Willing to work overtime when required to meet customer delivery requirements.
* Must be Flexible and willing to be trained in other disciplines.
* Good computing and Mathematic skills with the ability to Understand Engineering Drawings - Knowledge of Evolution / LogicalDoc system advantageous.
* Would benefit from knowledge of welding processes – Clad overlay etc.
* Previous experience and Understanding of Engineering standards such as ASME/API beneficial.
* Have a can-do attitude and work well with others in a team environment
* Willing to work overtime when required to suit customer requirements
* Willing to work shifts
* Flexible – willing to be training in other machining processes
* Capable of passing on knowledge and training others
* Follow SOP
Hours of work
Alternative 2 weeks Day/Nights